Our Corporation should be formed in a Labour Union model.
This icludes it's Mission & a Business Plan, as well.
What is a Labour Union?
a Trade Union is an organization of workers who have come together to achieve common goals such as protecting the integrity of its trade, achieving higher pay and benefits such as health care and retirement, increasing the number of employees an employer assigns to complete the work, safety standards, and better working conditions.
a Labour Union is organization that works as well, not only criticizes firm they work in. this includes minimalism in consumption, self-critic & independence, a mix of a Trade Union & a Company that shares.
it's not only about individual & egoistic self-interrests.
you don't believe this?
please understand that it's easier to persuade others to join common cause, rather than imposing egoistic self-interrests on others.
Labour Unions should affect Society, Work & Law; this can be reached with proper amount of involved people & with proper skillful methods.
How to Organize?
- recruiting new members to a Labour Union,
- increasing efficiency with which workers can affect employers - in & beyond one company,
efficiency in & beyond one company includes:
- organizing Self-Organization of Employees, including organizing Poorly Represented Employees,
- organizing Collective Democracy,
- increasing Reach of Collective Labour Agreement - beyond one Firm, also on Society & Law,
- organizing Employees in new Economic Sectors.
- 'Organizing Trade Unions in Europe', a book. -
- 'Research & Practice'. -